Bryant Surety Bonds will be closed on Tuesday, December 31st and will remain closed through Wednesday, January 1st.
We will reopen again on Thursday, January 2nd at 9:00 a.m. EST.
We wish you a Happy New Year!
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Todd Bryant (see all)
- The Proposed Safer Trucks and Buses Act: What It Could Mean for Freight Brokers - October 6, 2014
- 6 Great Trucking Community Blogs You Should Follow - September 10, 2014
- How to Lower Your Freight Broker Bond Cost: 7 Great Tips - September 8, 2014
- Top 6 Costs of Becoming a Freight Broker - September 4, 2014
- US Economy Expands More than Previously Projected - August 29, 2014