Lennar Corp, the second largest US home builder in 2013, stated that the net home orders for the last quarter are up by 8.4%, compared to the same time last year. KB Home, the fifth largest US home builder in 2013, also reported a growth in net home orders for the quarter that ended this May. They have experienced an increase of 4.9%, compared to last year.
In light of all this, earlier this week, Census has estimated that new SF home sales in the first five months of the year are up by 0.5% from the first five months of 2013.
Read the more at Businessinsider.com.
Latest posts by Todd Bryant (see all)
- The Proposed Safer Trucks and Buses Act: What It Could Mean for Freight Brokers - October 6, 2014
- 6 Great Trucking Community Blogs You Should Follow - September 10, 2014
- How to Lower Your Freight Broker Bond Cost: 7 Great Tips - September 8, 2014
- Top 6 Costs of Becoming a Freight Broker - September 4, 2014
- US Economy Expands More than Previously Projected - August 29, 2014