Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City, situated in Kansas City, Missouri, is one of the first car dealerships in the Midwest to receive the latest Benz vehicle—the GLA crossover SUV.
The new model will not be released for public consumption until September 2015, but clients of Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City already have already been showering the upcoming SUV with tons of attention. The reason for that is, because the new GLA will be the smallest SUV Mercedes has to offer and it also has drivetrain options.
Clients who are interested in the luxurious SUV can turn to Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City as they already accept sign-ups for their special pre-order vehicle list.
Lear more about that at prnewswire.com.
Latest posts by Todd Bryant (see all)
- The Proposed Safer Trucks and Buses Act: What It Could Mean for Freight Brokers - October 6, 2014
- 6 Great Trucking Community Blogs You Should Follow - September 10, 2014
- How to Lower Your Freight Broker Bond Cost: 7 Great Tips - September 8, 2014
- Top 6 Costs of Becoming a Freight Broker - September 4, 2014
- US Economy Expands More than Previously Projected - August 29, 2014