Get your free copy
- Step-by-step instructions on getting your business registration in Pennsylvania
- Information on licensing requirements for all dealer license types
- Overview of the costs associated with getting licensed and bonded
- A printable checklist with all licensing requirements for your convenience!
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Overview
- 1.2. Dealer license types
2. Pennsylvania business registration requirements
- 2.1. Get an Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- 2.2. Register your business structure and fictitious name
- 2.3. Register with the PA Department of Revenue
- 2.4. Obtain Workers Compensation Insurance if necessary
3. Dealer Licensing
- 3.1. Location requirements
- 3.2. The application process
- 3.3. Fee schedule and application filing
- 3.4. On-site investigation
- 3.5. Apply for your dealer plates with the PA DOT
- 3.6. License renewal
- 4.1. What is an auto dealer bond?
- 4.2. How much does the auto dealer bond cost?
- 4.3. How to get bonded?
About bryant surety bonds
Appendix: Printable licensing checklists
- Motor Vehicle Dealer Licensing Checklist