Dealer License Fees:
- Coming Soon
Ohio Dealer Surety Bond
- Bond: Deputy Register Bond
- Obligee: Department of Public Safety – Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- Obligee Address: 1970 West Broad Street, Columbus, Ohio 43223-1101
- Required Expiration Date of Dealer Bond: N/A
- Surety Bond: This bond is not Continuous, a Continuation Certificate is required when renewing this bond
- Bond Form Revision Date:4/2008
Bad Credit Program for Auto Dealers
Ohio MVD’s with a low credit scores, or public records on their personal credit report (Bankruptcy, Liens, Collection, or Civil Judgments) may find a difficult time getting bonded. Bryant Surety Bonds, Inc offers a Bad Credit Surety Bond Program that is specially tailored to your needs and can get you approved. This program is available for all high Auto Dealers.
*Information for state licensing is provided as a guide, always verify with the state that the information is correct.
How to apply:
1.) Visit the commercial application page.
2.) Complete our online application.