Using the advantages technology has to offer can only mean one thing: better business.
Con-way Freight has its gaze set on the future.
Recently, it began to implement the Lytx’s DriveCam driver safety management program that covers more than 8,500 vehicles. The sole purpose of this initiative is to increase safety and efficiency.
DriveCam is a combination of video and real-time driver feedback. It could also offer some coaching to help drivers improve their performance on the road.
Through the patented Lytx Engine, the program is able to track driving behavior. Then, the results are presented to certified professionals who pass them on to fleet safety personnel for further evaluation and safety training.
In addition, DriveCam Online is a platform with 24/7 secure access. It features configurable reports, dashboards, and alerts.
Latest posts by Todd Bryant (see all)
- The Proposed Safer Trucks and Buses Act: What It Could Mean for Freight Brokers - October 6, 2014
- 6 Great Trucking Community Blogs You Should Follow - September 10, 2014
- How to Lower Your Freight Broker Bond Cost: 7 Great Tips - September 8, 2014
- Top 6 Costs of Becoming a Freight Broker - September 4, 2014
- US Economy Expands More than Previously Projected - August 29, 2014